- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2019 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board met to receive information from the Township Manager.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER - Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentation and discussion on a Letter of Representation and partnership with Amerex Energy Services – Blaise Pepitone
5. Presentation and review of the Land Development Plan for the construction of a pole building at the Sewer Operations Facility (Image) – Mr. Weaver & Mr. Hinz
6. Action on Resolution 19-20; authorizing submission of an Application for Traffic Signal Approval to PennDOT for the intersection of Mountain Road and Old Jonestown Road – Mr. Hinz
7. Action on Resolution 19-21; authorizing the disposition of specified records in compliance with the Pennsylvania Municipal Records Manual – Mr. Gotshall
8. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2019; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.