- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2019 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board met to receive information from the Township Manager.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER - Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Mrs. Lindsey
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
A. General presentation of updates from the Central Dauphin High School Chapter for Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) – Mr. Grice
4. Presentation of findings on LED message boards at the Municipal Center – Miss Urban
5. Discussion on Township crossing guard operations and presentation of the All City Management proposal – Mr. Kosheba
6. Discussion on proposed 2019 bond allocation for the Police Department radio system – Mr. Kosheba & Mr. Gotshall
7. "Otta Know" – none scheduled
8. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2019; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.