- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board met to receive information from the Township Manager.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER - Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Mrs. Lindsey
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. General Discussion on the State of Solid Waste and Recycling Collection – Mr. Stang of Waste Management
5. First Presentation and Discussion of Ordinance 19-03; Amending Chapter 165 of the Codified Ordinances, Further Regulating Curbside Disposal Practices and Hazardous Waste Collection – Mr. Gotshall
6. Discussion on Koons Park Football Field Bleacher Project – Mr. Gotshall
7. Public Hearing on Verizon Cable Franchise Agreement Renewal – Mr. Stine
8. Discussion on Friendship Center Funding Proposals – Mr. Gotshall, Mrs. Scott, Mr. Houck, & Ms. Knoll
9. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2019; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.