- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2018 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager. The Board also met in executive session on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER -Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE -Ms. Lindsey
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
6. Discussion with representatives of Koons Pool regarding their request for financial assistance for extraordinary repairs (financials) -George Kunkle
7. Continued discussion regarding the development of stormwater fee -Mr. Wolfe
• The Stormwater Group Meeting Summary
• The draft Resolutions authorizing the amendment of the LPTA Articles of Incorporation
• A draft instrument transferring ownership of the LPT stormwater system to the LPTA (Quit Claim Deed)
• The draft Management Agreement between LPT and LPTA for the operation of the stormwater system
• The draft 2019 LPTA stormwater budget
8. Review of the 2019 General Improvement Fund Budget -Mr. Wolfe
9. Review of a draft ordinance on the use of fireworks in the Township -Mr. Stine
10. Review of a draft ordinance prohibiting the feeding of wild animals -Mr. Stine
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.