- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2018 – 7:00 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager, which included the scheduling of events and meetings.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 3/13/18
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
A. Change Order #1 to the contract with Appalachia Technology, LLC for wireless service installation in the Municipal Center – Mr. Wolfe
B. Change Order #1 to the contract with Appalachia Technology, LLC for wireless service installation in the Public Works/Sewer facilities – Mr. Wolfe
8. NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution 18-29; authorizing destruction of specified municipal records – Mr. Wolfe
C. Subdivision and Land Development
• Final subdivision plan for Stray Winds Farm, Phase 5B (18-07)
• Preliminary/final subdivision plan for 724 Hampton Court (18-02)
• Resolution 18-27; accepting the dedication of streets in Stray Winds Farm, Phase 2
• Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
D. Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.