- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2018 – 7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager. The Board also met in executive session prior to this meeting on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentation by Savvy Citizen regarding its citizen engagement product – Supervisor Judd
6. Discussion with representatives from Yingst Homes, Inc. regarding signalization of the intersection of Fairmont Drive and Locust Lane – Mr. Wolfe
7. Request from Sheely Homes to discuss Tuscan Villas and staff’s proposed draw on the letter of credit to complete the wearing course on streets – Mr. Wolfe
9. “Otta Know” – state legislation of interest to municipalities – Mr. Wolfe
10. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2018; 7:00 P.M.