- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018 – 7:00 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager, which included the scheduling of events and meetings.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 2/20/18
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. OATH OF OFFICE TO NEWLY HIRED POLICE OFFICERS – Chairman Henry
7. PROMOTION OF POLICE OFFICERS TO OFFICER FIRST CLASS – Mr. Kosheba
8. POLICE DEPARTMENT AWARDS CEREMONY – Mr. Kosheba
9. MANAGER’S REPORT
10. OLD BUSINESS
A. Action to authorize participation in the Dauphin County Bridge Bundling Program for Municipal Structurally Deficient Bridges (McIntosh Road Bridge) – Mr. Wolfe
11. NEW BUSINESS
A. Subdivision and Land Development
• Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
B. Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, JULY 3, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.