- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2018 – 7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager. The Board also met in executive session prior to this meeting on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Review of the traffic impact study for the proposed development of the Blue Ridge tract by Triple Crown Corporation – Mark DiSanto
5. Discussion with Appalachia Technologies regarding the proposed renewal of its contract for services and a proposed Statement of Work to acquire a Wireless Access Points - Larry Arnold
6. Interview or respondents to the Township’s Request for Proposals (RFP) for Uniform Construction Code Review and Inspection Services Vice-Chairman Crissman:
• Approved Code Services
• Commonwealth Code Inspection Services, Inc.
• ARRO Consulting, Inc.
7. “Otta Know” – no items scheduled.
8. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2018; 7:00 P.M.