- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2018 – 7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager. The Board also met in executive session prior to this meeting on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Discussion regarding a stormwater complaint affecting 4905 Harmon Drive – Jason Hinz
5. Review of the proposed 2018 stormwater projects prior to advertisement for bid – Jason Hinz and Jeff Kline
6. Discussion with HRG, Inc. regarding preparation of grant applications for transportation and recreation projects – Andrew Kenworthy
7. Continued discussion of proposed zoning ordinance amendments to accommodate an age-restricted housing plan for a 149-acre tract on the east side of Colonial Rd. south of Earl Drive by Traditions of America
8. Continued discussion regarding a request for funding from the Central Pennsylvania Conservancy to be used for acquisition and preservation of land on Blue Mountain (Map) – Ben Mummert
9. Review of a proposal for legal services through CAP COG in regard to the renewal of the Comcast Cable Franchise Agreement – George Wolfe
10. “Otta Know” – no items scheduled.
11. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.