This 20 acre park is located at the end of Pleasant Road, off Union Deposit Road (next to Kohl Park and behind Southside Elementary School).
- 1 pavilion that seats 80 at 8 picnic tables
- 2 charcoal grills
- Porta Johns on grounds (Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible)
- Water fountain
Need to reserve a pavilion? Review our Pavilion Rentals page for more information. Click here (Pavilion Rental Online Registration) to set up your account, view availability and reserve your pavilion today!
Ball Fields / CourtsPlease fill out the Ball Field Request Form (PDF) and return to the Parks and Recreation Department to reserve a field. Please call 717-657-5600 to confirm availability of date. Take a look at our Ball Field Rentals page for more information.
- 1 all purpose field
- 2 sand volleyball courts
- 2 softball fields
- The playground apparatus is appropriate for youths ages 6 through 12.
- Oscar Lingle Nature Trail is marked for easy use and includes interpretive signs directing the walker to various natural phenomena.
- Off street parking is available for 175 cars.