Membership Type Descriptions
- Adult Single - Individuals age 18 and over.
- Adult Couple - Both adults must be age 18 or older and living in the same household.
- Family - Two parents and all dependent children up to 18 years old or full-time students up to 26 years old in the same household.
- Senior Single - Individual age 60 or older.
- Senior Couple - One adult must be age 60 or older and living in the same household.
- Single Parent Family - Single parent and all dependent children up to 18 years old or full-time students up to 26 years old in the same household.
- Youth/Student - 13 to 17 years of age. Full-time college students up to 22 years of age.
There are 3, 6, and 9-month memberships. Payments must be received in full and in advance. Guest/Daily Passes from November 1 through March 31 are limited to 5 visits per person.
Members may bring a guest(s) to the facility by purchasing a Guest Pass that is valid for one day. Passes are non-transferable. A photo ID is required!
- $15 adults ($10 without climbing)
- $12 children ($7 without climbing)
Daily Walk-in Pass
Non-members may purchase a pass to use the Friendship Center. The pass is valid for one day and is non-transferable. A photo ID is required!
- $18 daily ($13 without climbing) before 4 pm
- $20 daily ($15 without climbing) after 4 pm, weekends and holidays.
Walk-In Class Pass
$10 per class - Look for a schedule of select classes that are available for walk-in participation. Must sign in at the Service Desk to receive a Class Pass. Present pass to the instructor. Spaces in many classes are limited and class walk-ins may not be available. The class minimum must be met.