As Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, I am pleased to welcome you to the Lower Paxton Township website. The Board of Supervisors and Township staff are confident that you will find our website to be a valuable tool. Our site provides:
- An Introduction to Our Community
- Information About Township Services
- Notices Regarding Important Activities and Events
- A Description of Municipal Finances, Including Our Current Budget and Rates of Taxation
- A Township Historical Summary, Describing Our Municipal Roots
- Information About Community Groups and Organizations
- Other Items Believed to Be Important to Our Visitors
In addition, the Township will post ordinances and resolutions, meeting schedules, sunshine law notices, and other similar items for review by interested individuals.
The Board of Supervisors encourages citizens to regularly view this site and keep abreast of important items affecting our community. The Board believes that this site provides quick access to important information, allowing the public to become more involved in issues of governance that affect our lives on a daily basis.
If at any time during a visit to the Township’s website you have a question or desire additional information, please email the webmaster. The Board of Supervisors or Township staff will respond to your request in a timely fashion.
We Appreciate You
Again, thank you for visiting the Lower Paxton Township website. The time and effort you have spent here, and your involvement in our local government, are greatly appreciated.
Lowman S. Henry
Chairman, Lower Paxton Township Board of Supervisors