- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board met to receive information from the Township Manager.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER - Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - Ms. Lindsey
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentations of financial support to the Township’s three fire companies from the LPT Community Engagement Committee – Tom Thomas
5. Status report from Prochamps regarding the implementation of a Township-wide mortgage foreclosure registry program (Enforcement / Agreement) – Kevin Sidella
6. Continued discussion relative to the tabled Ordinance 18-05, prohibiting the feeding of wildlife animals – Brad Gotshall
• PAWS & Steelton Community Cats / Swatara Twp Resolution (Sample) / Correspondence with Susq Twp & DerryTwp (2) & Steelton & Swatara
7. Review of comments and questions received from recent public meetings on the proposed establishment of a Township Authority stormwater fee – Leigh Ann Urban
• Review of Township responsibilities for stormwater on private property – Steve Stine
• Review of the revised Management Agreement between LPT and LPTA – George Wolfe
8. Continued 2019 budget review – George Wolfe:
• 2019 General Improvement Fund Budget as it relates communications improvements
• Fire Equipment Capital as it relates to the next spending cycle
• 2019 General Fund as it relates to roadway paving (Memo)
9. "Otta Know" –
10. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.