LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 8/13/13
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Resolution 13-38; approving the lease for four police vehicles from Real Lease, Inc.
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 13-06; amending the definition of land development within the SALDO, Chapter 180 of the Codified Ordinances
- Action on proposals to provide the Township and Authority with property and liability insurances
- Resolution 13-36; setting certain fees for the elected Tax Collector
- Resolution 13-37; accepting the Minimum Municipal Obligations for the police and non-uniformed employees pension plans
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2013; 7:30 P.M.