LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. DENNIS GUISE SERVICE RECOGNITION
7. MANAGER’S REPORT
8. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on bids for site work at the Township’s Public Works property
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Action on proposals to provide the Township and Authority with property and liability insurances
- Action on a Master Equipment Lease with Ford Motor Credit for four 2016 Interceptor Sedans
- Resolution 15-19; accepting the Minimum Municipal Obligations for the police and non-uniformed employees pension plans
- Resolution 15-20; authorizing the destruction of specific municipal records
- Change Order # 2 to the contract with Pennsy Supply, Inc. for roadway paving
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Preliminary/final subdivision plan for Tina and Asher Benner (15-13)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Budget Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2015; 7:00 P.M.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.