LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. PRESENTATION OF FIREFIGHTER SERVICE AWARDS
7. MANAGER’S REPORT
8. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on appointments to the Planning Commission
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Action on a lease/purchase agreement for Friendship Center exercise equipment
- Change Order #2 to the contract with eciConstruction, LLC for the Heroes Grove project
- Resolution 15-17-11; authorizing the submission of a Dauphin County Local Share Grant application
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Workshop Meeting); TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2015; 6:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.