LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Resolution 15-25; approving an Intermunicipal Agreement for Chesapeake Bay Pollution Reduction Plan as proposed by the Capital Area Council of Governments
- Action on a professional services proposal from Weber Murphy Fox to provide architectural design services
- Action to extend the lease with Drayer Physical Therapy for the Friendship Center West Annex
- Resolution 15-24; approving amendments to the Administrative Employee Compensation Plan
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 15-22; adopting a PA Sewage Facilities Act special study for wastewater flow transfer from the Beaver Creek to Paxton Creek drainage basin
- Action on the Winfield Street CDBG-DR Subrecipient Agreement (Round 2)
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Reaffirmation of the Preliminary/final subdivision plan for Tina and Asher Benner (15-13)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION REGARDING TOWNSHIP PERSONNEL MATTERS.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2015; 6:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.