LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2015 – 6:00 P.M., 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. OATH OF OFFICE TO FIRE POLICE OFFICER
5. Status report regarding the priority project to modify building space within the Friendship Center
6. Action on the preliminary/final land development plan for Meadowview Village Lot 1B (13-20)
7. Presentation by Martin Schoffstall regarding proposed amendments to the Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to Farm-Related Businesses
8. Change Orders No. 4 – 7 to the contract with Michael F. Ronca & Sons, Inc. for the 2014 storm sewer project
9. Resolution 15-07; authorizing the submission of a Green Light Go grant application to PennDOT for traffic signal improvements at the intersection of U.S. 22 and Devonshire Road
10. Review of the CAP COG Stormwater Program to prepare a regional Chesapeake Bay Pollutant Reduction Plan
11. Preview of the HRG proposal to perform site engineering in regard to the proposed expansion of the Public Works building
12. Review of the HRG proposal to provide engineering services for the replacement of lights within the fitness center and natatorium at the Friendship Center
13. Review of the HRG proposal to provide engineering for a proposed sidewalk project along Nyes Road at the Paxtonia Elementary School in conjunction with the Greenway Plan
14. Review of and commitment to the TRPC Wireless Facilities Ordinance Program
15. Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
16. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
17. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: The Ulsh appeal to the Court of Common Pleas regarding the amendment to Stray Winds Farm phasing schedule
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); MARCH 17, 2015; 7:30 P.M.