LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2014 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Continued discussion regarding a proposal to rezone 6200 Jonestown Road from CN to R2
5. Review of the revised preliminary subdivision and land development plan for Shadebrook
6. Continued review of the Earl Drive culvert analysis prepared by HRG
7. Continued discussion regarding the management of stormwater facilities through the Township or through an Authority
8. Discussion regarding the potential to issue debt for future capital projects
9. Continued discussion regarding proposed optional county-wide stormwater management ordinance amendments
10. Status report regarding ongoing efforts to apply clean fill to the Wolfersberger Tract
11. Review of a proposed resolution establishing a 250th Anniversary Committee for Lower Paxton Township12. “Otta Know” Presentation: Information from House the Homeless, Inc.
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); MARCH 18, 2014; 7:30 P.M.