LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2016 – 6:00 P.M., 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentation by the Colonial Park Fire Company regarding the proposed purchase of a rescue/pumper
5. Presentation by George Kunkle representing the Koons Pool Board of Directors
6. Presentation by the Greenway Committee regarding a sidewalk connection project
7. Presentation by Bob Thomas representing the Linglestown Area Community Association (LACA)
8. Request to modify the Deavon Woods subdivision plan to remove a curbed median on Plowman Ridge Road
9. Review of a sketch plan for Vanguard Realty Group proposing the development of 12.65 acres northwest of the Linglestown Road/Colonial Road intersection
10. Ranking of short-term and long-term goals developed by the Board of Supervisors through a visioning process
11. “Otta Know” – The 2015 Dauphin County Police Services Study
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2016; 7:30 P.M.