LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. PRESENTATION BY COMMUTER SERVICES OF PA
7. MANAGER’S REPORT
8. OLD BUSINESS
- Agreement with GHD for architectural services to design an addition to the Public Works facility
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 15-13; authorizing destruction of identified municipal records
- Six Lease Supplements with Verizon Wireless for installation of facilities on traffic signal standards in accordance with the Master Lease Agreement
- Action on bids for the 2015 roadway paving program
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2015; 7:30 P.M.