LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 6/4/13 (2 sets of minutes)
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Resolution 13-18; supporting reforms to the PA Prevailing Wage Act by the General Assembly
- Resolution 13-19; supporting adoption of Senate Bill 1 by the General Assembly, providing for transportation infrastructure funding
- Resolution 13-20; authorizing the submission of a Dauphin County Local Share Grant application on the part of Paxtonia Athletic Association
- Resolution 13-21; establishing the Community Engagement Committee and accepting its plan of work
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 13-22; authorizing the submission of a Dauphin County Local Share Grant application for HVAC system improvements at the Friendship Center
- Action on bids for the 2013 Stormwater Contract
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Preliminary/final subdivision and land development plan for bumper cars at Meadows Frozen Custard (13-02)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JULY 2, 2013; 7:30 P.M.