LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2015 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentation by CRIMEWATCH Mobile and District Attorney Marsico regarding the Township police department website
5. Review of a fire apparatus replacement report
6. Discussion with representatives of Penn Waste regarding the agreement with the Township to purchase recyclables
7. Presentation by the Friendship Center Operating Board regarding a priority improvement project for the Center
8. Discussion with Richard Yingst regarding the status of the Shadebrook subdivision and its developer’s agreement
9. Review of a proposal from GHD Engineers regarding architectural services in for the proposed addition to the Public Works facility
10. Status report regarding site design for the Public Works building addition, Babe Ruth baseball field, and Magisterial District Justice Office
11. Status report regarding the Arts and Parks 5k run/walk, as being planned by the Community Engagement Committee
12. “Otta Know” Presentation: The Township’s 2015 Actuarial Valuations for its pension plans
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.