LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 10, 2014 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. PRESENTATION OF PROCLAMATION – CASA U13 Boys Premier Team
5. Review of the preliminary construction plans for the Heroes Grove memorial and amiptheater
6. Discussion regarding necessary maintenance at Hodges Heights Park
7. Review of the results from the Friendship Center user survey
8. Discussion with the Meadowview Village Homeowners Association regarding amendments proposed to the Meadowview Village land development plan
9. Continued review of a proposed ordinance prohibiting the parking of vehicles on unpaved surfaces
10. Review of a proposed resolution amending the Stormwater Management Permit requirements
11. Status report regarding the Colonial Park Rotary Linglestown Clock Project
12. Presentation of the 2013 Annual Report - Executive Summary
13. Review of the 1st quarter 2014 Key Indicator Report
14. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
15. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); JUNE 17, 2014; 7:30 P.M.