LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Review of a recommendation from the Community Engagement Committee regarding proposed fundraising activities
5. Review of the Request for Proposals to be issued for engineering services for replacement of Friendship Center natatorium HVAC units
6. Request from Paxton Athletic Association for support of a Dauphin County Local Share Grant application to install ballfield lights at George Park
7. Request from the Linglestown Fire Company for a Township contribution to its July 3rd fireworks display at Koons Park
8. Property maintenance issues at Meadowview Village and at 6108 Nassau Road (as per the 6/4/13 business meeting)
9. Review of the 5/17/13 DEP inspection report for the Township’s compost facility
10. State legislation that could affect Lower Paxton Township – Senate Bill 1(transportation infrastructure funding) and Prevailing Wage Reform
11. Presentation of the 2012 Annual Report - Executive Summary
12. “Otta Know” Presentation: Act 46 of 2010 and Act 87 of 2012 and their affect on certain Township approvals
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Workshop Meeting); JUNE 18, 2013; 6:00 P.M.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); JUNE 18, 2013; 7:30 P.M.