LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014 - 6:00 P.M., 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Presentation regarding the 250th Anniversary Celebration being planned for the Village of Linglestown
5. Presentation regarding the Colonial Park Rotary Linglestown Clock Project
6. Discussion regarding parking for the proposed Heroes Grove amphitheater
7. Presentation regarding a proposal to rezone 6200 Jonestown Road from CN to R2 or R3
8. Presentation regarding the Friendship Center Operating Board’s Priority Project Process
9. Review of amendments to the Dauphin County Act 167 Plan and their effect on the Township’s Stormwater Management Plan
10. Resolution 14-04; Authorizing an increase in the number of members on the Lower Paxton Township Authority
11. “Otta Know” Presentation: No items scheduled
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); JANUARY 21, 2014; 7:30 P.M.