LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Request from Hoffman Ford for waiver of the installation of sidewalks in connection with an application for stormwater management plan approval
- Report from South Central EMS regarding operations in 2014
- Presentation on refunding/issuance of 2015 GO Bonds
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Action on appointment to the Friendship Center Operating Board
- Action on surveying service proposals for the BC-4 sanitary sewer mini-basin
- Action on a lease with HP Financial Services for 30 computers
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2015; 7:30 P.M.