LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Resolution 15-18; adopting a policy for the disposition of vehicles and equipment to volunteer fire companies
- Ranking Local Share Grant applications being submitted to Dauphin County (Resolutions 15-17; 1 to 10)
- 01; Township application to update Comprehensive Plan
- 02; Township application to install sidewalk along Nyes Road serving George Park
- 03; Application from Bishop McDevitt HS for facilities to serve baseball and softball
- 04; Application from Devon Manor Pool
- 05; Application from Koons Pool for various projects
- 06; Application from Penn Colonial Pool to upgrade equipment
- 07; Application from the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg for resident IPads
- 08; Application from Barak, Inc. to support a youth arts conference
- 09; Application from Partnership for Hope for equipment and maintenance funds
- 10; Township application install to noise abatement facilities at the compost facility
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Final Amortization Agreement with the PA Infrastructure Investment Authority on a 2010 PENNVEST Loan
- Action on bids for demolition of the Gale Drive pump station
- Presentation of the 2nd Quarter Key Indicator Report
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.