LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MONDAY, May 20 , 2013 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 3/12/13, 4/9/13, & 5/7/13
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on a proposal from Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc. to perform specified market analyses for proposed Friendship Center modifications
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Action on a proposal from Dallas Data Systems, Inc. to provide a financial management system
- Presentation of the 1st Quarter 2013 Key Indicator Report
- Request for permission from the Township Manager to provide consulting services on a limited basis through a third party to PSATS
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2013; 7:30 P.M.