LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. ARBOR DAY PROCLAMATION
8. OLD BUSINESS
- Change Order #1 to the agreement with GHD for professional services associated with the design of an addition to the Public Works building
- Action on proposal from GHD for engineering services associated with the construction of the addition to the Public Works building
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Conditional Use 16-01; application to demolish 5940 Linglestown Road filed by Martin Schoffstall in accordance with the requirements of the Village District as contained in the Township’s Zoning Ordinance
- Change Order #2 to the contract with Michael F. Ronca & Sons, Inc. for the BC-4A, 4B, & 4C sanitary sewer mini-basin replacement project
- Change Order #5 to the contract with eciConstruction, LLC for the Heroes Grove Project
- Change Orders #1 & #3 to the contract with York Excavating Company, LLC for sitework at the Public Works site
- Action on a Stipulation and Joint Motion for Agreed Upon Order in regard to the real estate tax assessment appeal of the PA Medical Society
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Resolution 16-18; Planning Module for KIMCO Shopping Center Redevelopment
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2016; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised, public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.