LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 15, 2014 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES –
2/11/14 & 3/18/14
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. ARBOR DAY PROCLAMATION
7. MANAGER’S REPORT
8. OLD BUSINESS
- Appointment of individuals to serve on the Parks and Recreation board and the Greenway Committee
- Action on a proposal from HRG, Inc. to provide engineering services in regard to the issuance of bids for the placement of fill at the Wolfersberger Tract
- Action on the 2nd Sub-Grantee and Cooperation Agreement with Bishop McDevitt High School of Harrisburg
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 14-12; accepting the Federal-Aid Reimbursement Agreement with PennDOT for preliminary engineering for replacement of the Jonestown Road Bridge
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Preliminary/final subdivision plan for Benjamin and Michael Slotznick (13-19)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Workshop Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 29, 2014; 5:30 P.M.