LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MONDAY, MAY 19, 2014 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Resolution 14-16 amending the Township’s Vision and Mission Statements
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 14-15; appointing Susquehanna Group Advisors, Inc. as Township Dissemination Agent to provide required disclosures to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Action on an agreement of sale with Dauphin County for the transfer of ownership of certain police and fire radios
- Authorization to appeal a decision issued by the PA Right-to-Know Office to the Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2014; 7:30 P.M.