LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2015 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Continued discussion with Martin Schoffstall regarding proposed amendments to the Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to Farm-Related Businesses
5. Request from John Reed to discuss the paintball use at the Wolfersberger Tract
6. Review of a proposal from the PA Chiefs of Police Association to conduct an employment process for the position of Public Safety Director
7. “Otta Know” Presentation: Status of the Township’s NPDES Permit for its MS4 Program
8. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
PRIOR TO THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION REGARDING A PERSONNEL MATTER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); MONDAY, MAY 18, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.