LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2015 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Status report regarding the 2015 LPT Storm Sewer Project
5. Continued discussion with Martin Schoffstall regarding proposed amendments to the Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to Farm-Related Businesses
6. Review of a sketch plan for the Parkway Farms property, as proposed by the McNaughton Company
7. Review of a proposal from the Cohen Law Group to perform legal and planning services in regard to wireless facilities
8. Review of PennDOT’s I-83 East Shore Section 1 design proposal for Revere Street
9. Action to approve the Capital Region Water sanitary sewer rate, a costs of services study for future rate making, and the distribution of a settlement payment
10. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
11. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.