LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2016 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. (tentative) General discussion with the members of the Park and Recreation Board
5. Presentation regarding the functions of the Township’s Emergency Operations Center
6. Status report on the request by the Paxtonia Fire Company to purchase a ladder truck
7. Presentation of a Heroes Grove DCNR Grant application for phase 2 construction
8. Discussion with Waste Management regarding collection of solid waste and recyclables
9. Continued discussion with HRG, Inc. regarding the Colonial Road corridor
10. Review of a proposal from the Cohen Law Group to the Capital Region COG to negotiate the renewal of the Verizon cable franchise agreement
11. Action to accept a proposal from Direct Energy to supply natural gas to Township facilities
12. “Otta Know” – no items scheduled.
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.