LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2014 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Discussion with Appalachia Technologies regarding LPT IT services
5. Discussion with Tom Stang of Waste Management regarding municipal waste and recycling collection services
6. Continued discussion regarding the debt service schedule for the proposed issuance of General Obligation Bonds
7. Continued review of the Earl Drive culvert analysis prepared by HRG
8. Status report regarding ongoing efforts to apply clean fill to the Wolfersberger Tract
9. Review of Winfield Street storm sewer replacement alternatives
10. Review of the Public Works Expansion Feasibility Study
11. Status report on the collection of delinquent sanitary sewer accounts
12. Status report on the Friendship Center priority projects (user survey)
13. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); APRIL 15, 2014; 7:30 P.M.