LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2016 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Discussion with members of the Planning Commission regarding update of the Township’s Comprehensive Plan
5. Review of a proposal to provide school crossing guard services through All City Management Services
6. Presentation by Polly Murphy, Chair of the Township’s 250th anniversary Celebration Committee
7. Action on an agreement with residents of the Pine Hollow Court development in regard to land development activities at the Dauphin County IDA/Township Public Works site
8. Request from Douglas Kepler to develop special sidewalk maintenance provisions for the Village of Linglestown
9. Discussion regarding potential issues and benefits associated with video surveillance of high value Township properties and facilities
10. Discussion regarding two resolutions proposed by the Capital Area Council of Governments (redistricting/reapportionment and Interstate medians)
11. Discussion of PA Law 72 P.S. §5511.7 as it relates to the payment of real estate taxes
12. “Otta Know” – Pa Act 10 of 2016, expanding the permitted investments for local governments
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2016; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.