LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 13, 2014 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Review of the 2014 General Obligation Bond sale
5. Presentation regarding the use of canines in law enforcement
6. Review of a proposed ordinance prohibiting the parking of vehicles on unpaved surfaces
7. Review of the Key Indicator Report for the 2013 fiscal year
8. Summary of the ranking of items from the Strategic Plan brainstorming session
9. Status of the proposed I-83 expansion project from Union Deposit Road north to I-81
10. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
11. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative and personnel matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); MONDAY, MAY 19, 2014; 7:30 P.M.