LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. OATH OF OFFICE TO A POLICE OFFICER
7. ARBOR DAY PROCLAMATION
8. MANAGER’S REPORT
9. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on an appointment to the Greenway Committee
- Action on bids for the Heroes Grove amphitheater project
- Change Order No. 1 to the contract for the Heroes Grove amphitheater project
10. NEW BUSINESS
- Action on the lease of a 2015 Tymco Street Sweeper
- Request from Dr. and Mrs. Greenberg for the waiver of a penalty levied in regard to the real estate tax for 4076 Greystone Drive
- Action on bids for cleaning services for municipal facilities
- Action on a request for support from the Manada Conservancy in its application for funds from the PA DCNR to acquire 51 acres of land in the Township
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2015; 6:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.