LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 2/12/13 & 4/16/13
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on a proposal from RSR Appraisers and Analysts to provide appraisal services
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Proclamation declaring National Police Week
- Appointment of an individual to serve on the Greenway Committee
- Resolution 13-15; authorizing the Township’s participation in PennDOT’s adaptive traffic signalization project for the U.S. Route 22 corridor
- Action on lease agreement with Ford Motor Credit Company for 4 police vehicles
- Change Order No. 1 to the 2013 bridge maintenance contract with Redrock Construction, Inc.
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmatio, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Workshop Meeting); TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013; 6:00 P.M.