LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 6, 2014 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 3/11/14, 4/1/14, & 4/15/14
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on an agreement with Dauphin County under its 2013 CDBG Disaster Recovery Plan, providing funds for the Winfield Street storm sewer improvements
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 14-03; allocating building permits in the Beaver Creek sanitary sewer basin
- Resolution 14-13; indicating Township support of Senate Bill 1340 and House bill 1272 which authorize the use of radar by municipal police
- Resolution 14-14; authorizing the submission of a grant application to the PA DCNR requesting funds for a Nyes Run Greenway Feasibility Study
- Action on a lease agreement with Ford Motor Credit for four police vehicles
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Amendment of the revised preliminary/final subdivision and land development plan for Meadowview Village (04-22)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Workshop Meeting); TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2014; 6:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.