LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2016 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Action on bids for construction of an addition to the Public Works building
- Action on proposal from GHD for engineering services associated with the construction of the addition to the Public Works building
- Resolution 16-20; amending the composition of the Friendship Center Operating Board
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 16-04; approving the transfer of restaurant liquor license No. R-10280 into the Township for use by Weis Markets, Paxton Towne Centre
- Requests for forgiveness of the 10% penalty assessed for late payment of real estate taxes: 1) 509 Mountain Road; 2) 5999 Three Rivers Drive; 3) 883 Arlington Avenue; 4) 5929 Tyler Drive
- Resolution 16-19; designating the Emergency Management Coordinator as the Township’s agent to execute financial assistance documents
- Subdivision and Land Developmentf
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
THE BOARD MET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION AT 9:00 A.M. ON 3/28/16 TO DISCUSS THE SETTLEMENT OF PENDING LITIGATION AS IT RELATES TO SITE PREPARATION FOR DEVELOPMENT AT THE PUBLIC WORKS FACILITY.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2016; 6:00 P.M.
Be advised, public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.