LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2014 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Review of a proposed agreement for operation and maintenance of the proposed Heroes Grove facility
5. Continued discussion with the Meadowview Village Homeowners Association regarding construction of retaining walls
6. Review of the 2015 operating and capital budgets for the Colonial Park, Paxtonia, and Linglestown Fire Companies
7. Discussion with the Township Engineer regarding 2015 rates for service
8. Review of the 3rd Quarter 2014 Key Indicator Report
9. Final review of the 2015 Budget
10. Review of municipal fees and charges for services
11. Presentation of the 2015 Compensation Program for Administrative Employees
12. “Otta Know” Presentation: CAP COG transmittal of a Cumberland County Commissioners Resolution regarding the stormwater regulations
13. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); DECEMBER 2, 2014; 7:30 P.M.