LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 15, 2014 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
Resolution 14-18; authorizing the submission of a Dauphin County Local Share Grant application on the part of Contact Helpline
Resolutions 14-19-01 through 07; responding to I-83 reconstruction design questions submitted by McCormick Taylor on behalf of PennDOT
Resolution 14-20; indicating support to PennDOT for the closure of the median break on Union Deposit Road between Scenery and East Park Drives and I-83
Resolution 14-21; authorizing the submission of a 902 grant application to the PA DEP for funding to support the operation of the compost facility
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 14-04; amending the Property Maintenance Code for the parking of vehicles in residential areas
- Action on the Declaration of Covenants for Wolfersberger Park
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Amendment of the revised preliminary/final subdivision plan for Meadowview Village (04-22)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2014; 7:30 P.M.