LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Agreement of sale of land between the Township and the Dauphin County Industrial Development Authority of an MDJ Office
- Cost Sharing Agreement between the Township and the Dauphin County Industrial Development Authority for an MDJ Office
- Action to accept a proposal from J. W. Enterprises to analyze noise from the operation of the Township’s compost facility and make recommendations for remediation
- Action on a request to conduct fireworks in Koons Park as part of the Linglestown 250th Celebration
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Presentation by PennDOT representatives regarding plans to improve I-81 from the I-83 split to Mountain Road
- Change Order #8 to the 2014 storm sewer contract with Michael F. Ronca & Sons, Inc.
- Change Order #2 to the BC-3A/3B sanitary sewer mini-basin contract with R-III Construction, Inc.
- Resolution 15-14; authorizing acceptance of a 5-year Winter Maintenance Agreement with PennDOT
- Resolution 15-15; restating and renaming the Arts Advisory Council
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Preliminary/final subdivision plan for Sertoma Estates (15-10)
- Preliminary/final land development plan for Sir Thomas Court, Lot 5C (15-05)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.