LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2015 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. OATH OF OFFICE TO FIRE POLICE OFFICER
5. Presentation by the Friendship Center Operating Board regarding a priority improvement project for the Center
6. Status report on the 250 Anniversary Celebration for the Village of Linglestown, including a request for approval to display fireworks
7. Discussion with the Greenway Committee regarding the installation of sidewalks on Nyes Road to connect to George Park
8. Discussion with Park and Recreation Board regarding the results of the community meeting regarding Hodges Heights Park
9. Request from Mark Levine to address the Board regarding Stormwater management
10. Presentation of the 2014 Annual Report
11. “Otta Know” Presentation: The Township’s 2015 Actuarial Valuations for its pension plans
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2015; 7:30 P.M.