LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Agreement with Penn Waste for the sale of recyclables
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 15-02; allocation of building permits in the Beaver Creek sanitary sewer drainage basin
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.