LOWER PAXTON TOWNSIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Request for specific design waivers regarding sanitary sewer facilities proposed to serve the Shadebrook development
5. Discussion regarding Phase IV of the Fire Equipment Capital Fund
6. Continued discussion regarding the Township’s ability to form a municipal authority for stormwater facilities
7. Presentation of the fill and grading plan for the Wolfersberger Tract
8. Presentation of the proposal for Jonestown Road Bridge design services
9. Discussion regarding the composition, duties, and responsibilities of the FC Operating Board
10. Presentation of the cable television franchise review for Verizon, as prepared by the Cohen Law Group on behalf of CAP COG
11. “Otta Know” Presentation: Transportation funding as provided by Act 89 of 2013
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET IN EXECUTIVE SESSION ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Minor Township administrative matters.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); DECEMBER 17, 2013; 7:30 P.M.