LOWER PAXTON TOWNSIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2015 – 6:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Continued discussion regarding Phase IV of the Fire Equipment Capital Plan
5. Discussion regarding the purchase of promotional items to enhance community policing efforts
6. Presentation of the draft Colonial Road Corridor Evaluation
7. Continued discussion regarding the completion of public improvements within Classic Community developments (Victoria Abbey HOA, Quail Hollow, Phases 4 & 5, and Wyndhurst Manor)
8. Review of proposed plans for clearwater systems to be installed in Blanchester Road and S. Lockwillow Avenue
9. Completeness review of the proposed 2016 budgets
10. Review of the 2016 administrative employee compensation plan
11. “Otta Know” Presentation: (no items scheduled)
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); DECEMBER 15, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.