LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015 – 7:30 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 15-29; Adoption of the 2016 fiscal year budgets
- Resolution 15-30; accepting the 2016 Compensation Program for Administrative Employees
- Action on a scope of work authorizing the Township Engineer to analyze the costs and considerations associated with revising the development of the Public Works site
- Action on the Bill of Sale for the Linglestown Rotary Clock
- Conditional Use 15-01; providing for the construction of an automobile repair garage in the Commercial General (CG) Zoning District
- Change Order No. 1 for the contract with JP Environmental, LLC for demolition of the Gale Drive pump station
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Modification of the phasing schedule for Shadebrook (13-09)
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Reorganization & Business Meeting) MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2016; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.