LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2015 – 425 PRINCE STREET
ORDER OF BUSINESS
BUSINESS MEETING – 7:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Public hearing on the proposed Paxton Creek TMDL Strategy
- Review of the 3rd quarter Key Indicator Report and the 2016 budget for the Friendship Center
- Resolution 15-27; approving Amendment G to the agreement with PennDOT for the Linglestown Road project
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 15-03; amending the Township’s zoning map for an area along Parkway West from AR to R-1
- Change Order #1 to the 2015 stormwater contract
- Resolution 15-28; accepting the Dauphin County 2015 Hazard Mitigation Plan as the Township’s official Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Final subdivision plan for Stray Winds Farm, Phase II (15-23)
- Action on the Second amendment to the Declaration of Restrictive Covenant for Lots 1, 2, and 3 in the final subdivision for the Mary E. Smith Estate
- Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
- Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
PRIOR TO OR FOLLOWING THIS MEETING THE BOARD WILL MEET TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2015; 7:30 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.