- Youth/Student – 13-17 years of age. Full-time college students up to 22 years of age.
- Adult Single – Individuals age 18 and over.
- Adult Couple – Both adults must be age 18 or older and living in the same household.
- Single Parent Family – Single parent and all dependent children up to 18 years old or full-time students up to 26 years old in the same household.
- Family – Two parents and all dependent children up to 18 years old or full-time students up to 26 years old in the same household.
- Senior Single – Individual age 60 or older.
- Senior Couple – One adult must be age 60 or older and living in the same household.
3, 6, 9 month membership – Payments must be received in full and in advance.
GUEST PASS - $10 adults/$7 children. Members may bring a guest(s) to the facility by purchasing a Guest Pass that is valid for one day. Passes are non-transferable. Photo ID REQUIRED!
DAILY WALK-IN PASS – Non-members may purchase a pass to use the Friendship Center. The pass is valid for one day and is non-transferable. Photo ID REQUIRED!
$13 daily before 4 p.m.
$15 daily after 4 p.m., weekends and holidays.
Guest / Daily Passes from November 1 - March 31 are limited to 5 visits per person.
Walk-In Class Pass - $8.00/class- Look for a schedule of select classes that are available for walk-in participation. Must sgin in at the Service Deske to receive a Class Pass. Present pass to instructor. Spaces in many classes are limited and class walk-ins may not be available. Class minimum must be met.